Cocohusk Chips – Cacti & Succulents Special
– Happy Garden
₹320.00 – ₹530.00
- Made of small sized treated cocohusk chips
- Chips size approximately 06 to 08 mm
- Suitable for cacti, succulents, hoyas, adeniums, sansevierias & ZZ plants
- Ready-to-use. No need to blend any soil / stones / compost / perlite etc.
- Directly fill in containers and plant the saplings
- Sanitized material. Free of diseases & germs
- Added with cacti & succulent specific nutrition
- Well draining mix. No water logging
- Prevents root rot & fungal infections
- High aeration in root zones
- Rapid root development
- Available in 2Kg & 4Kg compressed blocks
- 2Kg block on adding water expands to about 20 liters of ready to use cocohusk chips and 4Kg block to 40 liters of cocohusk chips. Usage instructions available inside box.
- Plastic free packaging in carton boxes
Cacti & Succulents are very unique and beautiful family of plants and popular among all gardeners. Successfully growing them is challenging as need need the right amount of sunlight, perfect temperature, watering patterns, potting mix, planter size and so on. At Happy Garden we have made it easier to care for cacti and succulents in your collection with a special potting mix designed for this family of plants.
The potting mix is made of Cocohusk chips, cut into small sized chunks and processed in a way that it provides the perfect balance between air & water holding capacity. The mix very easily & quickly drains out excess water and prevents fungal infections & root rots (the number 1 killer of cacti & succulents!). It provides very good aeration in the root zones leading to robust & rapid root development. The plants establish quickly and there is noticeable growth within days of transplanting.
Re-pot the C&S collection to Happy Garden cocohusk chips and watch them transform by flaunting their spines, colours & textures!
2 Kg Block, 4 Kg Block