Star Fruit – Grafted
- Grafted Star fruit tree
- Pot growing variety
- Flowering stage mature plant
- Height of plant shipped – approximately 1 feet or higher
- Plant will be shipped bare root or in standard nursery pot.
- Healthy pest free plants
- Shipped with safe packing
- Kindly note : As plants are living entities, each individual varies in appearance and size. Images used are for representation only.
- Please check growing & care tips below
Star Fruit Care Tips
- Once the plant is received, hydrate it and place in shade for a day.
- Repot in a 12 to 14” container with drainage holes. Please take care to place the grafted part at least 2” inch above the potting media. Leave in shade for a couple of days before shifting to full sun.
- Plant in a nutritious potting mix. You can use Happy Garden General Purpose Mix (https://www.happygarden.in/product/ready-garden-mix-general-purpose-soil-less-potting-mix-compressed-block/)
- Watering – As & when the potting mix dries out
- Sunlight – Place in open space with direct sunlight
- Fertilizer – Fertilize the plants regularly for better growth & fruiting. You can use Happy Garden Nutrient Discs (https://www.happygarden.in/product/plant-nutrient-discs-flowering-fruiting-special-box-of-50-pieces-happy-garden/)
- Prune the plants yearly once for better branching & fruiting
- Pest control as and when required
There are no reviews yet.